Friday, February 14, 2014

***LUXE Bridal Event 2014!***

I can't believe that the Luxe Bridal event 2014 is only 2 days away!!  It seems like we were just at the 2013 Luxe Bridal Event!! Where does the time go??.....

    Last February,  I was lucky enough to be an exhibitor in the Luxe Bridal Event 2013- and what an experience!!  After the show,  I knew I'd be back for the next one for sure!!  This was a bridal show like none I've ever attended- when the Luxe team says it's "more like a swanky spring party than a pipe and draped trade show", they aren't kidding!!  The show was GORGEOUS-  Even though I've been married for several years (and loved everything about my wedding)  this show made me want to plan a wedding! :)  Not only was  I super impressed with the show, we had a ton of fun-  it was a BLAST!  (obviously.....you can tell from our Usnaps photos.... My boys came to visit me at the end of the show :)



    This year Portland Make-up and hair has the honor of being the Beauty Sponsor for the event, and we can't wait!!  Myself, and some of the talented PM&H team (Josalyn, Olivia, Kaitlyn, & Brittany,)  will be there hosting the "Beauty/Lash Bar" where we will be doing "mini-makeovers, lash applications, and some light hairstyling.
 
   Come visit us!!!  We'd love you to come enjoy the beauty bar, chat with you about your Make-up & Hair ideas/options & answer any questions you may have!!
 
 
http://www.luxebridalevent.com/
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I attended my friend’s bridal event and was very enjoyable. Then attended my company’s business meeting at one of iconic corporate events Chicago. Had to do some arrangements but was happy that could pull off things successfully in the end.

    ReplyDelete