Sunday, October 7, 2012

"Step into Fashion"-benefit fashion show

       Lately,  there are so many new things happening for my business-   I've decided it's time for me to start blogging so I can share all the fun & exciting things!!!   After working with Tiffany (and awesome MUA,  and an amazing friend) on Friday at the annual  "Step into Fashion" benefit fashion show,  I thought now was the PERFECT time to start! :)

   "Step into Fashion"  is a Silent Auction, Dinner, Fashion Show & Make-Over: Featuring apparel from Agave Denim & Lily Atelier, talent provided by Sports + Lifestyle Unlimited, Hair by Salon Magnolia and Makeup by Tiffany & myself. 

  I was honored to be part of this event that benefits Second Step Housing and their mission to foster self-sufficiency for at-risk women and families through building and rehabilitating affordable housing paired with community services.

 
      Not only did we do all the models make-up,  we also gave two "deserving women" make-overs.  This was the best part!   The ladies received hair make-overs from Magnolia Salon,  clothing  from Lily Altelier,  and make-up by Tiffany & me.  It was awesome to watch their reaction when the first looked in the mirror!     I loved hearing "Is that REALLY ME??",......and "Wow,..... dang,  I look GOOD!".  I really do have an awesome job. :)

 
 
 

It was so awesome to be part of this event for the second year-  and really neat to see how much it's grown in just one year!!  Looking forward to the 2013 show!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment